Senior AWS Cloud Engineer
HTC Eindhoven, Noord Brabant
|: Oct 1, 2018|
|: 6 months+ Oct 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019|
Senior AWS Cloud Engineer, MyHealthJourney Venture
You are responsible for
- Design, develop and improve our Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) from concept until release;
- Responsible for the overall implementation & quality of our Cloud Infrastructure;
- Take responsibility for bringing new software products into production in a structured way;
- Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed infrastructure and release process;
- Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature and technical contacts.
You are a part of the My Health Journey Venture R&D Team. It’s a multidisciplinary team of multinationals that work together in end-to-end feature teams’ structure, following Agile way of working and delivering cloud-based software products to the market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven experience in Continuous Software Delivery on Amazon Web Services infrastructures, using tooling like Terraform, Docker and Open Source Technologies;
- Capable of bringing ideas and concepts and implementing those on Amazon Webservices infrastructures (S3, ECS, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Lambda and more);
- Experience in Linux/Unix Administration;
- Experience with systems and IT operations;
- Broad knowledge of Internet technologies such as Web services, Restful API's and modern application programming languages;
- Someone who is eager to learn and improve by new technologies or process improvements.