React Native Developer
|: 3 Months+ - intention is for much longer period|
Why this job is a gamechanger for you
You will be exposed to cutting edge technology platforms and be working in a team that is setting the new standard of working Agile. If you want to be part of building something really cool in a team that has fun, this is the perfect job for you!
- We get the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of our applications;
- Our code quality remains efficient, reusable and reliable;
- The release of new software components happens according to our Continuous Delivery Model;
- We build solutions to exceed customer expectations;
- We are well prepared on future developments, because you have a good vision on the future of development and can advise us.
These are the people taking on the challenge with you
Barriers prevent people from being their best selves. That’s why it’s our mission to break through these barriers in the telecom industry. Everyone should benefit from a connected life, don’t you agree? The Network & IT department makes this happen. Software changes, customer connections, hosting and security; we’ve got it all covered. Small teams, professionals from around the world, and an impressive challenger quality. How else can we support more than a thousand internal and millions of external users? This is where we make an impact.
Why we need you
Our company is a challenging company to work for. We work harder than most. Why? Because our customers deserve to get what they need. That’s why we need people who challenge outdated mindsets. People who think fast and rewrite the rules. Who have a fierce ambition to bring change.
You will be working in the mobile app Scrum Team. This team is building and improving a gam changing app for the our company customers.
We’ll start getting excited if you have
- Experience with React & Redux;
- Experience with writing unit tests and making them part of your workflow;
- Used to working in an agile environment;
- Experience with React Native (preferably);
- Knows your way around Xcode & Android Studio (preferably);
- Experience with Redux-saga (preferably);
- Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
If you have a GitHub or Bit bucket profile with relevant code on it, please send it our way as well.